Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lazy Day


I am having a lazy day where I don’t want to do anything and finding it very hard to concentrate on studying for my test. I was somewhat productive this morning, finishing a quiz for evidence-based practice and doing the mail from yesterday (down at the desk). Now, I have no motivation to study for this test. I know I should, but I am so burnt out. I need that second wind that will get me through the 39 days till graduation (Yay!). When will it come and how will I get it? Maybe when I know the plans for the future or maybe when it really sinks in that this 16 month adventure is ending.

Side note: I just installed Google Desktop and it's really cool. I have a slide show of all my pictures, a to-do list, the weather, a flowerpot that grows, and a countdown. There is a limited amount of countdowns to choose from, so I ended up choosing a wedding day countdown. Yeah, totally weird, but it serves the purpose of counting down to a very big day!

I better go (start) finish studying.



Love Fearlessly
Krystal


Currently Listening to: Dynamo of Volition, Jason Mraz
Currently Reading: My lecture notes for Leadership

No comments: