Sunday, October 26, 2008

To blog or not to blog

I am an addict of reading other people’s blogs. Seriously. I have about 17 blogs that I follow on a daily basis. It all started so simply by finding two really funny mom blogs (http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com and http://www.girlsgonechild.net). One thing leads to another and you end up with a stack that you check for new juicy information. I have no idea why I started with mom blogs, maybe because kids are SO hilarious and the writing is so honest.


Once I became addicted to reading blogs I started wondering if I would be able to do the same thing. Why not? Right? It doesn’t seem that difficult. Just write my thoughts and feelings; steering clear of politics and other hard core issues (not a fan of conflict or confrontation). There seems to be only positives to take away from the experience. It would allow me to connect and keep in touch with people and most importantly it would allow me to document my life at this moment. After all, I am at a crossroads in my life. Nursing school is coming to an end and the possibilities are limitless. I have the capability and prospect of doing anything and going anywhere. It is now up to the decisions that I make (with God leading me, of course) that will guide me to the right place and the right job. I kinda feel like Rory Glimore at the second to last episode of season seven, where she is excited about what lies ahead for her (I just watched this episode this morning). That’s me-I am excited about where I am going, and in the past that would have made me scared, but now, older and wiser, I am looking forward to the adventure.


Blogging will be another adventure....let it begin!


Love Fearlessly

Krystal

Currently Listening to: Bodies, Drowning Pool

Currently Reading: Leadership and Nursing Care Management, Huber

No comments: