Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Cookies

I just got back from the store with all the ingredients for pumpkin cookies. I got the recipe from The Good Apple Blog who is related to NieNie. NieNie and her husband, Christian, were in a private plane crash in August and very badly burned. I saw their story on the Today Show and went to Nie's blog. I read her blog for two days straight, beginning to end and fell in love with her outlook. She helped me and many others improve their life and attitude. If you haven't heard about or read NieNie's blog, please go and enjoy her sense of style and life.


I will spend this weekend trying to be Martha Stewart. We will see how that goes!

Love Fearlessly-
Krystal

Currently listening to: Take back the City, Snow Patrol
Currently reading: Graceling, Kristin Cashore

No comments: