Thursday, November 27, 2008

<3 Me & Hand Turkey


Here is just a short list of what I am thankful for…


**Supportive, loving, encouraging, and understanding family and friends


**The opportunity to go to nursing school in Memphis, TN and the ability to graduate


**The endless possibilities that the future holds


**The invention of the ipod for which I can place all my music on and carry with me (thank you to my Uncle for gifting it to me)


**My faith and passion in a good and loving God


**All the experiences that have shaped and changed me into the woman that I am today and for the those experiences that I have yet to have that will continue to make me a better person


**Hershey Kisses


**Sudoku (thanks C for teaching it to me a few Thanksgivings ago)


**Sonicare toothbrush


**SuperTarget and SuperWalmart


**Twilight (and all books)


I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!


-Krystal

No comments: