Thursday, November 20, 2008

Right around the corner...

and I don't mean Christmas, although that is sneaking up pretty quickly. What I am talking about is graduation from nursing school! It's only 15 days away, but not all of that is actually class and stuff. Our final is on Tuesday, then Thanksgiving, then four days of NCLEX review, then graduation. That's it. It's over-nursing school and my time in Memphis.

The VERY FIRST day in the Memphis humidity-July 2007.


Today was my last day of clinical as a BSN student nurse. I thought it would be an easy day, but oh no, was I wrong. I had two PEG tubes and three unresponsive patients. It was like our our little nursing home in 5 rooms. It got a little crazy (as usual) around 9am until about 1pm. Then it got slower, but I still kept busy. All in all, the day went pretty smoothly considering what I was dealing with. I am glad that this experience was the last because if it was very first I would have run away screaming for another floor.

I am going to watch Grey's Anatomy-the Ultimate Best show EVER!

-Krystal

Currently reading: American Wife, Curtis Sittenfeld

P.S. Don't forget to go see TWILIGHT sometime in the next week!!!!

No comments: