Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am just going to say it...

I am despising living in the dorms. I can't wait to leave this lovely place (can you smell the sarcasm?). Ugh! I think this feeling really started during July when two new people moved in. I totally adore the girls, but after having only two people in the apartment for an entire year adding more people is just a bit frustrating.

I have really only two complaints about the dorms. First, my upstairs neighbor sounds like an elephant. Seriously. This guy moved in in July and is SO freaking loud! I guess he works out in his room because from about 7-10pm he is running circles in his room. Pounding and banging on the floor. I seriously think that my ceiling is going to come down one day!
(upstairs neighbor after the ceiling collapses)

This guy is almost as annoying as living under a college frat boy. I only know what that is like because I lived under one for a year before he was kicked out of my old apartment complex.

My second complaint is that one of my roommates has had an 'unexpected visitor' for the past 6 weeks! Never even told anyone that he was coming, but told us after he was here. What were we going to say, uh sorry no he has to go?! All she said was he was going to stay for 2 weeks. Okay. I can handle that, but come on, 6 weeks! That's just a bit much and kind of rude from my point of view.

Ugh! I am going crazy in this place! Maybe it's because I have more time on my hands to be annoyed. I did finish my LAST final of nursing school yesterday! Yeah!

Okay. End of rant. You may continue with your regularly scheduled day.

-Krystal

Currently listening to: The way I loved you, Taylor Swift
Currently reading: The Gargoyle, Andrew Davidson (I actually started this book last month but didn't have time to finish reading it from the library so I picked it up again.)

No comments: