Saturday, November 29, 2008

So Lazy!

I am really enjoying the lazy life. Nothing to do except relax. No tests to study for. No papers to write. No clinicals to worry about. Sweet! I have just been watching movies, reading books, and listening to music.

Although, this is the perfect reward after working so hard in school I have an even better reward for myself. What could be better than doing absolutely nothing?

Going to Nashville and seeing Jason Mraz in concert for the very first time! I am so stoked! I bought these tickets WAY back in July! I have been wanting to see this man in concert since 2003! I have really bad seats, but being there live will be AMAZING! Plus, I will be at the historic Ryman Auditorium! This is a great way to celebrate my graduation from nursing school. Better than my original idea of getting a tattoo. *smile*

I will leave you with a couple video's of the oh-so-cool, super SEXY, and brilliant Mr. AZ.

I'M YOURS:



Thanksgiving Salute:



-Krystal

No comments: