Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TV Tuesday--TWILIGHT!!

Twilight comes out next Friday and I can't wait! The book is amazing, seriously the series is more than anyone could ask for. If you haven't picked up this book, it is a MUST! You will not be sorry. After reading the book, go see the movie! I am sure that it will be flawlessness. I am basing this on two things, first the previews are fantastic. I have watched them SO many times and I get so excited each time. Second, Stephenie Meyer is an amazing author and knows her fan base. She will not disappoint us.

This TV Tuesday is to promote Twilight and the CD that came out last week. The CD is fabulous. I bought my copy on itunes because they offered three extra songs, whereas the CD in the stores only offered a poster. I can buy a poster anywhere, the songs not so much.

This video is from Paramore (who I am beginning to love) called Decode. It is a fabulous song! The video has great clips from the movie, and is set in the woods incorporating the one of the main themes of Twilight. I also enjoy the lyrics, especially the one that says: "Figuring out what kind of man you are/If you're a man at all".

Here's the clip! Enjoy, and go watch TWILIGHT NOVEMBER 21!!!!


No comments: