Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TV Tuesday--Taylor Swift!

I absolutely lovelovelove Taylor Swift!

I clearly remember hearing her very first hit 'Tim McGraw' a few years ago on the radio when I was sitting in the Walmart parking lot in Arroyo Grande, CA. Taylor decided to do a radio tour to get her song out there. On this day, she called into the local radio station to talk about the song, and so I sat in the car listening to this young 16 year old talk about her passion for writing songs. She was so fresh, imaginative, and determined. I knew that she would go far in this business. I have seen her in concert and she is amazing! So fun and dedicated to her fans. It is really cool; she is really cool.

I found this video on myspace (of course, right?) and love it. It is not a music video, but a day in the life of Taylor Swift. It shows how fun she is. It kind of reminds me of her music video for 'I'm only me when I'm with you', which is so carefree and personal.

Enjoy this video by Taylor Swift (Click the link...it should work).

You change your mind like a girl changes clothes.<




No comments: